Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 is the successor to the Galaxy Folder smartphone launched last year. The clamshell device is only listed on the website, and sports design similar to its predecessor, with a few changes in the keypad and the new metallic silver color option.
[post_ads_2]The Android flip phone is surfaced in benchmarks couple of months back that already confirmed most of the specifications such as 3.8-inch WVGA screen, 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 processor, 2GB RAM, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel camera.[related-posts]
- 3.8-inch (480 x 800 pixels) WVGA display.
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU.
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS.
- Dual SIM.
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.9 aperture.
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/1.9 aperture.
- Dimensions: 122 x 60.2 x 15.4mm; Weight: 160g.
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS.
- 1,950mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Folder 2 is expected to go on sale in China soon. However, there are no details about the pricings yet and other countries where the phone will launch.
By Nathan Ernest Olupot | Pc Tech Mag